A popular foodie spot at the east end of Freo, The Sunshine Harvester Works, formally the Mantle will this weekend showcase its fresh new offerings featuring a selection of delectable pop-up establishments.
The charming warehouse space has been re-fitted with a heap of new seating areas kitted out with recycled furniture and lush greenery in the kind of laidback setting you can only find down Fremantle way.
Opening to the public this Friday 14 February, it’ll feature permanent establishments and popular pop-ups like like Bumplings, Fish Boss, Short Order, Ray’s Satay, Freo Pizza Factory, Stampede Gelato and more.
And in some especially saucy news for the chilli lovers out there, Dingo Dining, offering a unique selection of food adventures featuring Dingo’s world-renowned artisan chill sauce courtesy of North Freo local Leigh Nash.
The launch party this Friday will also feature a bunch of specials, including:
- Ray’s Satay – $1 Malaysian chicken satay sticks from 5-6pm.
- Pantry 92 – $10 bowls of Mauritian fried noodles.
- Fish Boss – Valentine’s Day Fremantle seafood platter for two for $40
- Devoted Artisan Butter – artisan butters churned on premises, with free tastings in a retail pop-up along with French Lemon butter tarts.
- Freo Pizza Factory – Bruschetta, pizza and dessert for two for $50.
- GH Produce – Artisan granolas and nuts hand made on premises with free tastings and a retail pop-up.
- And more to come!
If you fancy a tipple with your feast, don’t fret – The Sunshine Harvester Works is now home to the Union Brewery & Distillery, offering some top shelf drops courtesy of owner/brewer Steve Ryan. He’ll be bringing a mix of whisky, beer (10 taps), gin and limoncello to help you wash down all the awesome flavours on offer.
The Sunshine Harvester Works officially launches this Friday 14 February (last minute Valentine’s date anyone?) and will be open Thursday-Sunday, 5-10pm.