A hugely popular event on the Western Australian foodie calendar, Gourmet Escape is a food and wine festival showcasing the best of the best when it comes to WA-based produce, wine and culinary talent, along with some special guests from around the country. Set amongst some of our most beautiful locations, it’s a bucket-list event for people all over the world.
And the dates and locations for Western Australia Gourmet Escape 2021 have been announced, taking place from November 17-21 across 30 events in Margaret River, Perth, the Swan Valley and for the first time ever, Rottnest Island.
A host of returning favourites will make the trip west, including Curtis Stone, Rick Stein, Shannon Martinez, Colin Fassnidge, Matt Stone, Guillaume Brahimi, Guy Grossi, Stephanie Alexander and Maggie Beer, alongside a new wave of wine talent including Curly Haslam-Coates, Erin Larkin and Samantha Payne.
Program Director Natalie O’Brien said: “Now, more than ever, we’re all craving connection and celebrating the simple pleasures in life that have sustained us over the past 18 months. Gourmet
Escape this November gives us all something to look forward to. A celebration of the good things in life – food, wine, culture and connection – with the natural beauty and incredible produce of WA providing the setting for Australia’s brightest culinary stars to shine.”
Tickets have just gone on sale to the stacked program HERE, and you can check out a few new highlight events below, including:
– Rottnest Sunset presented by Leeuwin Coast alfresco feast with Rick Stein and Colin Fassnidge at Pinky’s Beach Club
– AGWA Rooftop Wine, Dine & Disco party at the new rooftop space at the Art Gallery of Western Australia
– Grazie Mille presented by Essteele (a thousand thanks) dinner celebrating the Swan Valley’s rich Italian heritage at Sandalford Estate with Stephanie Alexander, Maggie Beer and Guy Grossi
– The Vineyard Party held on the stunning grounds of Leeuwin Estate, with a uniquely vintage vibe.
– Returning faves like the Gourmet Beach BBQ, Ultimate Dining Series, The Village and Swings, Beats & Bites.
Start planning your escape now via the Gourmet Escape WEBSITE.