We may be in the back half of October, but that doesn’t mean there’s not time for one last Oktoberfest blowout, and The Rechabite has just the ticket this Saturday 24 October.
The venue is throwing the doors open to all four levels for a multi-storey Germany fest called OKTOBER HAUS, and you are cordially invited.
You can expect:
- Bier from seven of the best – Beerfarm, Blasta Brewing, Heroes & Villains, Kona Brewing Co, Moon Dog Brewery, Nail Brewing and Rocky Ridge Brewing Co.
- Weins at the Alsation Station, featuring riesling, sekt (bubbles) and all your favourite weins on pour.
- Schnapps tastings and cocktails up on the Hello Rooftop
- Germany-inspired foodie delights courtesy of the Double Rainbow Kitchen
- Live music courtesy of the Brass Party band and DJ Victor
- Hard and fast German techno down in the Berghain Basement AKA Goodwill Club
The event has two ticketing tiers, broken down as follows:
4 x beer tastings from your choice of breweries (you’ll receive a stamp card upon entry)
Exclusive access to Schnapps Stadt at Hello Rooftop
Special release beers at discounted prices
BERGHAIN BASEMENT + GA TICKET:
Access to Oktober Haus plus Goodwill Club where GarbageTV presents a night of techno with Perth selectors DRIPBAY, MIKE MIDNIGHT, ALIEN BOY, COYBOY, RAMMI and BORT SAMPSON.
The only trick will be making sure the bouncer lets you in!
So whether it’s for Grand Final kick-ons or just keeping the feel-good Germany times of Oktober going, dust off those Dirndls and Lederhosens and make a night of it at The Rechabite.
More info and tickets HERE.