Get ready for Australia’s FIRST Banh Mi Festival of EPIC proportions at Yokine Reserve on Wordsworth Ave, Yokine!
Join us for a celebration of this venerable Vietnamese dish like never before!
Note: While we’re all about Banh Mi, we’ve got something for everyone! Various vendors will be joining us, so spread the word!
🎨 Entertainment Highlights:
– Free Face Painting for Kids by Mirror Mirror Face Painting
– Lion Dancing by GDPT Chanh Tin Lion Dance Troupe
– Banh Mi Seminar by Le Vietnam
– Vietnamese Coffee Seminar by FOB Coffee
– Hot Banh’s Banh Mi Eating Competition hosted by Bluey Zarzov Hot Sauce
– Vietnamese Live Band all night
🍻 Beverages to Suit the Occasion:
– Locally brewed craft beer by Fat Bull
– Vietnamese Coffee by FOB Coffee
🏆 Perth’s Best Festival Banh Mi Award:
All stalls and trucks making Banh Mi will compete for the FIRST-EVER Perth’s Best Festival Banh Mi Award. Want to be a part of the judging panel? Like, share, and tag your friends to enter the running!
🐰 Special Appearance:
The EASTER BUNNY will be hopping by for a special appearance!
Limited tables and chairs are available so please bring a picnic blanket just in case. 🪑🧺
The lineup could change at any time and the event may be cancelled due to weather. We will certainly keep you up to date with any changes.
Brought to you by FOOD HUB Central and proudly supported by the City of Stirling, Wednesday Drive on 89 7FM, Chang Accounting, Bio Packaging WA, Perth’s Best Street Food, snacktrackerAU, and Pit Stop Services.