Free fitness sessions take place in Yagan Square each and every weekday of the school term! FITNESS IN THE SQUARE is an opportunity to get active with free boxing, yoga and fitness sessions. The 45-minute class takes place from 12.30 to 1.15pm weekdays at the Yagan Square Amphitheatre in the heart of the city. Everyone is welcome to participate in Fitness in the Square regardless of their fitness level. It’s the perfect opportunity to take a break, and get active for the wellbeing of body and mind.
Running though to Friday 16 December (then recommencing again in Feb 2023) the timetable offers:
- Monday | Active X-Training | Circuit-based class that sees members rotate through a number of exercises.
- Tuesday | Active Boxing | The perfect routine for toning up your muscles and relieving any built-up frustrations.
- Wednesday | Active X-Training | Circuit-based class that sees members rotate through a number of exercises.
- Thursday | Active Boxing | The perfect routine for toning up your muscles and relieving any built-up frustrations.
- Friday |Active Yoga | A combination of styles concentrating on flexibility and reducing the risk of injury.
Fitness in the Square aims to increase the health, fitness and happiness of our community. There are no joining fees, no class fees – it’s all FREE! We look forward to seeing you in the Square.