Almost half of Australian women have admitted to feeling burned out in the last year. Over half have said their stress levels are higher than they were a year ago. This same survey found 45% of respondents felt their mental health is extremely poor or poor and 32% have taken time off work due to mental health challenges. This cannot be the standard of female leadership in Australia. Join me for a 4-hour workshop where I dispel some myths, get real on our mental health and empower you with the tools to breakthrough the burnout cycle.
This workshop is for Women and Femme:
- who are looking to step into positions of leadership
- who are new to leadership
- who have been on the leadership journey and are feeling burned out
- who are seeking a better, more holistic way to lead and create sustainable change
What we will cover in the workshop:
- Understanding the masculine and feminine in leadership
- Identifying our unconscious biases and limiting beliefs around leadership
- The productivity myth (hint: more hours does not equal more output!)
- How to harness your natural cycles to optimise productivity
- How to set clear, loving boundaries, regulate your nervous system and so much more.
- A delicious catered grazing board for afternoon tea, along with tea and coffee
- A beautiful journal and candle to start you off on your mental health practices
- Handouts to help you implement what you learn when you leave
What do you need to do? All you need to do is make the commitment to prioritise yourself and make the shift you’ve been desiring for so long. Book your ticket and join me for an afternoon of nurtured and embodied learning.