Hainault Vineyard Sundowner – A fundraiser for the animals of Bali
WILL YOU BE BAWA’S VALENTINE? Please join us for a relaxing and fun Summer Sundowner at Hainault Vineyard in the Bickley Valley on Saturday February 11th to raise funds for the care of village animals in Bali. Lyn and Michael from Hainault Vineyard invite you to reimagine a world built upon shared humanity, community, generosity, and love. Come along and enjoy good company, great wine, and delicious food platters and desserts in the beautiful Bickley Valley to help raise money for BAWA to invest in an extra Village Health Care Day in 2023. Featuring:
– LIVE AUCTION with Auctioneer extraordinaire Jon Adams. It will be lots of Fun!
– We have Valentine’s Day on our mind … Jewellery, Holidays, Wine and MORE!
– RAFFLE with fabulous prizes
– A glass of Hainault Sparkling Wine on arrival.
– Delicious fresh food platters for you, and a delicious dessert/cakes table.
– Veg, Vegan and gluten free can be elected at tix purchase.
– Music – The sounds of Indonesia in the Bickley Valley.
– We will share the sounds of traditional gamelan/Balinese music, and modern Balinese and Indonesian artists.
– Award winning Hainault wine can also be purchased by the glass or bottle during the evening. 10% of proceeds go to BAWA.
– Coffee and Vodka cocktails/creations available for purchase. All profits to BAWA. Huge thanks to James Fruze.