We all know New Year’s resolutions are hard to maintain. In fact we’d dare say there’s a good chance you’ve already squashed a couple in the first weeks of the new decade.
But that’s okay! We’re only human after all, and there are plenty of opportunities to get back on track in the New Year, some of which won’t cost you a cent.
Enter HBF’s eight-week summer fitness program. It’s an initiative that began in 2011, where you join professional trainers at outdoor spots around the state to burn off those holiday calories and get your new year off on the right foot.
Whether you’re just getting started, or looking for a new challenge, the HBF fitness sessions offer something for everyone with beginner, intermediate, high intensity interval training and family options. Best of all its FREE for HBF Health members, or a low-cost starting fee for non-members.
Register now via the HBF Fitness WEBSITE before the January 28 kick-off date.
Worried you’re too far away? Fear not – after beginning in only one location back in 2011, the list of fitness locations is now up to 21 all over the state:
– Joondalup @ Lake Joondalup Baptist College (Starts Jan 29)
– Hillarys @ Mawson Park (Starts Jan 28)
– Nollamara @ Des Penman Reserve (Starts Jan 29)
– Innaloo @ La Grange Dongara Reserve (Starts Jan 28)
– Marangaroo @ John Moloney Park East (Starts Jan 28)
– Mindarie @ Peter Moyes Anglican Community School (Starts Jan 29)
– Mandurah @ John Tonkin College, Tindale (Starts Jan 29)
– Fremantle @ Frank Gibson Park (Starts Jan 28)
– Rockingham @ Village Lane (Starts Jan 28)
– Bateman @ Corpus Christi College (Starts Jan 29)
– Success @ Emmanuel College (Starts Jan 28)
– Ellenbrook @ Ellenbrook Secondary School (Starts Jan 28)
– Bayswater @ Houghton Park (Starts Jan 29)
– Cannington @ Coker Park (Starts Jan 28)
– Huntingdale @ Sutherlands Park (Starts Jan 29)
– Kings Park @ Hale Oval (Starts Jan 28)
– Victoria Park @ Burswood Park (Starts Jan 28)
– Bunbury @ Bunbury Catholic College (Starts Jan 28)
– Geraldton @ Foreshore Drive (Starts Jan 28)
– Albany @ Eyre Park (Starts Jan 29)
– Kalgoorlie @ Usher Reserve (Starts Jan 28)
Head to the HBF Fitness WEBSITE to register, and we’ll see you out in the park!