The Karijini Experience provides a diverse and inclusive program of authentic, high-quality arts and cultural experiences designed to connect people to the Homeland of the Banjima people and the breath-taking landscape of Karijini National Park.
Enjoy a range of events, from exclusive fine dining under the stars, to live music, free community and family-friendly events, there is truly something for everyone, including:
- Welcome to Country & Corroboree (Barlgabi) – A Celebration of the Banjima People, supported by Mark Atkins – Black Arm Band (Official Opening Event)
- Karijini Eco Retreat Dining Experience with Melissa Palinkas – Thursday & Friday
- Free Daily Markets
- Story Telling
- Guided Park Tours
- Music at Karijini Eco Retreat (Free)
- Perth Football Club free football workshops
- Jundaru Sewing Workshops
- J-Milla & Pops Hip Hop Workshop
- Other Workshops including Bush medicines, artifacts and art
- Yurlu Lounge feat. J-Milla and Emily Wurramara (Main Music Event)
Reflecting its guiding principles of aboriginal culture, environment, enrichment, rejuvenation and learning, the program features renowned artists, high quality emerging performers and grass roots experiences with local Traditional Owners – the Banjima People.
For the first time The Karijini Experience will be held alongside NAIDOC Week.
Events and ticketing to be released the beginning of June – sign up to the Karijini Experience NEWSLETTER for all the latest updates.