Kids Cyber Week
Inspire your future innovators in a world of technology and creativity this school holidays! Kids Cyber Week is an educational and engaging five-day program in Joondalup, run by STEMSmart and powered by Pentanet. Designed to provide an inspiring and supportive environment to explore through learn and play, our half-day workshops are focused on problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills – while having heaps of fun along the way!Challenging, interactive, and exciting, the January 2023 Kids Cyber Week program will help engage young people, sparking curiosity to engage and inspire them to explore a new interest in the exciting world of digital experience. Find out more and sign up to a workshop here.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
– Suitable for 8-14 years old
– In-person small groups, with 10 kids per age group, per session
– No equipment or pre-requisites required, just bring yourself!
– Skilled, enthusiastic STEM+ instructors to provide extra help when needed
– Morning: 9am – 12pm
– Afternoon: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
– Cost: $70 per child, per session
– Robots & Engineering (16 Jan): Design, build, and control awesome automated robots
– Creative Media (17 Jan): Combine STEM and art to explore animation, filmmaking, photography, and more
– Game Design (18 Jan): Understand what it takes to be a game developer and learn the fundamentals of videogame design
– Virtual Reality (19 Jan): Craft your own ready to explore worlds as you learn the power of virtual and augmented reality
– Esports & Gaming (20 Jan): Learn the tips and tricks to become an esports pro, with support from Pentanet.GG