Join us for our March Tasting Night as we give you a taste of the wines we can’t get enough of right now. Six beautiful (and amazing value) Chardonnays from six diverse regions across Australia and New Zealand. Crafted by a great set of winemakers, they’re far from those old fashioned, oak heavy styles, instead they reveal how awesome the varietal actually is. A relaxed and highly tasty way to get the weekend started.
You’ll be tasting:
- Mon Tout ‘Heydays’ 2021 | Mt Barker & Margaret River WA
- Save Our Soles Chardonnay 2018 | Yarra Valley VIC
- Stoney Rise Chardonnay 2021 | Tamar Valley TAS
- Kumeu ‘Village’ Chardonnay 2020 | Kumeu & Hawkes Bay NZ
- Abel ‘Tasman’ Chardonnay 2019 | Nelson NZ
- Black Estate ‘Young Vines’ Chardonnay 2018 | Canterbury NZ