Millennium Kids Green Labs Program
Millennium Kids invite our WA youths (ages 10 – 16 years) to develop strategic and hands-on greening activities through their Green Lab Kids program. If you’re a parent of a 10 to 16 year old who is looking for a fun, engaging and hands-on way to up their sustainability leadership, greening knowledge, and get active this school holidays, we’ve got just the thing. Here are some of the “treemendous” activities in store as part of the day program:
- Jirdarup Bushland tour and exploration
- Listening to trees with stethoscopes
- Looking at our environment through nature’s magnifying glass
- Nature journaling
- Pitch your ideas for caring for bushland
- Morning and afternoon tea provided!
Bookings are essential to secure a spot for this limited seating workshop. Please register your spot through TryBooking.
Apr 12 2022
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Jirdarup Bushland PrecinctEast Vic Park