GO WILD! Connect with nature! The WA Parks Foundation’s popular Spring into Parks campaign is back with events and activities, treks and tours for everyone to connect with Western Australia’s spectacular parks and natural areas to enjoy the health and wellness benefits that come from spending time outside.
Running from September to November, it features over 350 activities and includes a Memorable Moments in Nature Photographic Competition in October with top prizes from RAC Parks & Resorts, the Matagarup Zip and Climb, Camera Electronic, Two Feet and a Heartbeat, Mindful in Nature, and Naturally WA – Parks and Wildlife Services.
Go wild and get involved with friends and family this springtime by choosing an activity or event that appeals! Don’t forget to #springintoparks @ourwaparks
Supported by Lotterywest.
Spring into Parks in a way that suits you:
- Discover an event near you with the Spring into Parks calendar.
- Unleash your inner wilderness warrior with Ways to be Wild.
- Explore our parks, your way, and share your experiences at #springintoparks
- Enter the Memorable Moments in Nature photo competition (coming soon)
- Choose a location and find out what’s on with the ultimate Park Guide
- Check out this video to inspire you.