Vegan Ginner at The Flour Factory
Back by popular demand, The Flour Factory have announced the return of their Vegan Ginner! Head Chef, Jade Jones’ has curated a luscious four-course vegan menu… but that’s just the vegan-ing! Dishes will be perfectly paired with three vegan gins! Not drinking? You can dine for just $65+b/f instead!
So, what’s on the menu?
- Ciabatta, Great Southern Groves olive oil
- Spiced cauliflower, chickpea, curry leaf
- Snake bean, shitake, miso
- Paired w/ West Winds Sabre w/ Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic, ginger, lemon, cracked pepper
- Pumpkin, couscous, baby onion, cinnamon
- Broccolini, sesame, lemon
- Crispy potatoes, herbs
- Paired w/ Larios w/ Fever-Tree aromatic tonic, curry leaf, cassia
- Ginger steamed pudding, custard
- Paired w/ Wild Road Citrus Mistress w/ Fever-Tree elderflower tonic, raspberry, lime, juniper
Vegan vinos, beers & alc-free gin purchase options are also available.
The Vegan Ginner is $85+b/f per person ($65+b/f sans gin) available every day they’re open from 5pm, for a LIMITED TIME only between 17-27 August.