Sure, the rental market is a little dire at the moment, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing out there – it just means you might need to get creative with some pals to land in something like this epic Fremantle home, designed by an award winning architect.
Regardless, it’s fun to dream and look at pretty/interesting/cool houses like 1/3 Blinco Street, Fremantle:
1/3 Blinco Street, Fremantle
From a desire to create a place of recuperation and solace, local architect Philip Stejskal crafted a truly unique contemporary house in Fremantle, which only just came on the market available to rent this week.
Blinco Street is a compact home that spirals from an introverted brick base, upward through an equally inward-looking first floor, to a roof-level terrace, which elegantly connects the dwelling to its surrounds.
Boasting a lifestyle location, just 2 minutes to the George Street Precinct and 4 minutes to Sweetwater Rooftop Bar, The Left Bank, Tradewinds Hotel, the Train Station and Fremantle’s Iconic Cappuccino Strip. Or park your cars in the double lock up garage and walk or ride everywhere instead.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Skylight to first level
• Rooftop terrace with gas bayonet
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Master suite shielded from the street by an operable lattice facade
• Home library accompanied by a dual-tone spiral staircase
• Abundance of hidden storage areas
• Internal pond at entrance
• Elaborate finishes including glazed splash-back bricks and Paperock bench-tops
• Hot and cold outdoor shower
• Double height ceiling to living area
• Full length glass bi-fold doors to outdoor area
• BBQ recess and gas bayonet to outdoor area
• Auto reticulation and landscaping included
• Artwork hanging system to living area
• Quality built in appliances
• Ground level powder room
• Generous concealed laundry with chute to upper level
• Integrated dishwasher
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living areas
• Double auto lock up garage