In case you missed the memo, this summer is shaping up to be as hot, dry and long as ever, which means you and the family are no doubt eyeing off plenty of time spent around the beach and/or pool to stay cool over the next few months.
And with several swimming accidents already happening this year, Royal Life Saving is urging everyone to get their kids up to speed on spending their time in the water safely this summer.
Enter HBF Arena (Joondalup) and HBF Stadium (Mt Claremont) – who have launched their vital Swim School programs for 2023, offering a range of benefits for kids aged six months up to 17 years:
- Fun, safe and friendly environment;
- Full spectrum of age ranges from parent and babies (HBF Arena), pre-school, school age and squads, to carnival and advanced squads (HBF Stadium);
- Continuous program;
- Wide range of class times to fit in with your schedule;
- No pool/parent spectator entry fee;
- Indoor heated pools
- Low class ratios ensuring maximum learning;
- AUSTSWIM recognised and
- Royal Life Saving endorsed swim school.
So if it’s time to get your tiny one into tip top swimming shape, follow the links below to get them enrolled today: