Win An Epic Local Adventure Thanks To RAC Insurance’s New Comp, Turning Kids’ Drawings Into Works Of Art
One of the many joys that comes from time spent holidaying (either at home or on the road in WA) is the memories you make, and RAC Insurance has just launched a fantastic new competition celebrating those local stories, especially from a child’s point of view.
RAC Insurance’s Kid Tales competition is asking parents to submit their child’s drawing of a local WA adventure, with the best of them being reimagined into amazing digital recreations by talented Perth artist Rebecca Mills – for example from this:
The competition runs from 18 October until 22 November 2021, with a simple process to enter::
1. Ask your child to draw a memorable weekend or school holiday moment (think backyard adventures, pets, road trip fun);
2. Upload that image to Instagram or Facebook (pro tip make sure your profile is set to public), add some context of your child’s local adventure then hashtag #RACWAKidTales and tag @racwa.
From there the best entries will be selected for Rebecca Mills to work her magic, and all entries will go in the running to win one of five local adventures valued up to $10,000 courtesy of RAC Insurance, including weekly prizes:
– Day Pass to Adventure World for 5;
– Perth Zoo close encounter experience for 4;
– Flying Trapeze Workshop (2 hours) for 4;
– iFly Kickstart flight for 4 (any person aged 3+).
And finally there’s the major prize, an amazing getaway at the freshly redeveloped RAC Esperance Holiday Park, including cabin accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children, with flights included (valid from 29 November 2021 – 29 November 2023).
We’re looking forward to seeing how some of these pieces of art turn out – get the full rundown here. Competition T&C’s apply.