Who says a gorgeous waterside view is just for summer? Winter just got a little bit cooler with this tasty new series of themed dinners at Freo’s favourite rooftop bar, under the twinkling winter stars.
The starlit nights will be made even more special with floral and light installations by the amazing Freakhaus, one of Perth’s most sought-after floral designers and event stylists.
Skigh Wine Dinner
Kick things off on June 28 with a delectable five course dinner under the stars. At $120 per person, the courses will all be paired with minimal intervention, vegan friendly wines from Margaret River’s acclaimed Skigh Wine. Check the menu + pairings below and book HERE.
- Torched Leeuwin Coast Akoya, sea powder, pickled shallot, coastal herbs + Petit Verdot Petnat
- WA Skipjack Trevally, samphire, clay potato, watercress + 2022 Coda Sauvignon Blanc
- Hibachi Fired Shark Bay Scallop, red pepper dashi, pea + 2020 Chardonnay
- Margaret River 7 Scored Wagyu Beef, baby leek, vongole clam + 2021 Grenache
- Arkady Lamb Rump, pink pepper, jus, miso butter, burdock root + 2021 Cabernet
- Valrhona Chocolate Fudge, coconut sorbet, sour cherry + Fortified Grenache
Twilight Supper Club
Throughout winter, you can enjoy Sweetwater’s chef’s selection of signature delicious dishes. Designed to share, settle in under the stunning Freakhaus installations and enjoy your feast, as well as an enchantingly floral Lunar Henricks inspired cocktail. It’s only $79pp and you can book HERE.
Silk Road Dinner Series
Take a trip around the globe with Sweetwater’s series of internationally-inspired feasts. For $75 per person, you can explore the flavours of a different destination each month – as well as a themed drink on arrival to get you in the mood! The first edition of the series will start things off with a Turkish table, with the following month host to a flavour-packed Indian menu.
To book your tickets for your next starlit dinner, head to the Sweetwater Rooftop Bar website HERE.
This article is sponsored by Australian Venue Co. and very happily endorsed by us. Please see our Editorial Policy for more info.