The West Australian Good Food Guide is the only independent, journalist based reviewer awards in WA. Every year they showcase 50 of WA’s finest restaurants, chefs, sommeliers and restaurant managers at The West Australian Good Food Awards.
We’re proud to announce that Perth is OK are the official digital partner of the WAGFG awards this year and to celebrate we have a gigantic prize to give away to one of our lucky readers!
– Front row seats for you and a friend to the industry-only WAGFG Awards Night on Monday October 14th
– Overnight accommodation in an Executive Club suite at Crown Towers on the night of the awards including breakfast at Epicurean
– Lunch the following day at Bistro Guillaume (value $250)
– In-room hair and makeup session prior to the awards
– A $250 voucher for AMP Capital shopping centres, Karrinyup or Garden City
– A selection of West Australian wines voted in the Top 25 Best WA Wines at the 2019 WAGFG Awards
– Private consultation on your home wine collection with 2018 Sommelier of the Year, Foni Pollitt
– Dinner for you and four friends at the 2019 WAGFG Restaurant of the Year to the value of $700
– A Heston Blumenthal Everdure BBQ
– A food reviewing education session over lunch with Rob Broadfield and our WAGFG International Guest Reviewer Joe Warwick
– A $250 voucher for Torres Northbridge
– Two scoops of Gelato every week for a year at Pietro Gelateria
– A pass for you and five friends to the Gourmet Feast in the Valley and the Margaret River Gourmet Village – part of the Western Australian Gourmet Escape
The winner will be selected at random and announced on August 21.
You can enter as many times as you like.
For more information about The WA Good Food Guide including last year’s winners and where to buy tickets head here!