Nandos Hillarys Competition
Perth is Ok
The Competition commences at 1pm AWST on 6.12.18 entrants must submit the completed entry
by 12pm AWST 12.12.18
Judging Date and Time
Winner(s) will be judged and notified by 12pm 14.11.18. If winners don’t reply by 12pm AWST
15.11.18, new winners will be drawn.
Entrants must be at least 16 years of age. If under the age of 16 years of age, entry will be deemed invalid.
VIC, NSW, TAS, WA, SA, QLD and NT
To enter, during the Competition Period, entrants must;
1. Upload an image of Nando’s Hillarys to Instagram or Facebook using hashtag #NandosHillarys &
2. follow @nandosaus and tag a mate in the comments
Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, among
other things, humour, creativity, originality, literary merit and suitability. Images of Nando’s Hillary’s
must be original and not re-grammed.
Maximum Entries Per Person
No max amount of entries.
Top prize: One $500 Nando’s Voucher
Runners up prizes: Nando’s $20 voucher (x5)
Total Value of the Prize Pool
Approximately AU $600 (inclusive of GST)
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified via reply to their entry on the Perth Is Ok Instagram Page at
instagram.com/perthisok or Facebook PM https://www.facebook.com/perthisok
We will send the vouchers via registered post before 20 th December 2018.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Prize must be claimed by 12pm AEST 14.12.18. If the winners fails to claim the Prize by the
deadline, the winners will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize. The Prize will then be allocated
to the entrant judged as the runner up who satisfies these terms and conditions.
The winners will be notified via Instagram DMs/Facebook PM.
The Promoter is not affiliated with the website and or applications of the social platform including
that of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions and all other information provided prior to entering the Competition,
including the Schedule and any instructions on how to enter the Competition form part of these
Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. The Schedule
defines certain terminology used within these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of inconsistency
between the Schedule and these Terms and Conditions, the Schedule prevails.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Relevant States who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any)
and have a valid email address. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter,
participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. To enter the Competition
entrants must follow the Entry Method and comply with all other applicable requirements during
the Competition Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Entries Per Person. Multiple entries (where permitted)
must be submitted separately. Automated – computer – generated entries will not be accepted.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the
entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The
Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by
an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or
technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or
telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any
combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset
or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication
or of any materials in this Competition. The Promoter has no obligation to acknowledge or return
6. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the entry is not obscene, defamatory, libelous,
threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would
be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
7. The entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this
agreement and hereby indemnify the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages
incurred as a result of any breach of the representations and warranties made by the entrant herein.
8. All entries in this Competition are the property of the entrant and each entrant, by entering this
competition, grants the Promoter an irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide gratis licence
to reproduce, edit, publish, communicate and otherwise use their entry to the Competition in any
manner whatsoever including, without limitation, in further promotion of the Competition, by way
of commercial purposes and may extend to or involve use by or with one or more third parties. If
requested by the Promoter, the entrant shall complete and sign a formal licence of copyright to give
effect to the foregoing.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry submitted to the Competition.
10. To the extent necessary, the entrant hereby waives all moral rights (as defined by theCopyright
Act 1968 (Cth)), including the right of attribution.
11. The entrant warrants the entry does not incorporate any other materials which are subject to
third party proprietary rights or otherwise infringe any third party’s rights. The entrant further
warrants that they have the required consents and approvals from individuals appearing in the
12. At the conclusion of the Competition Period on the Draw Date and Time, the entries will be
judged by suitability qualified representatives of the Promoter based on the Judging Criteria. The
Prize(s) will be awarded to the entrant or entrants (as applicable) who best meet the Judging
Criteria. Chance plays no part in determining the outcome.
13. The winner(s) shall be determined at Nando’s Australia, 40 Mollison Street, Abbotsford, VIC,
3067 and shall be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners section of the Schedule.
14. The judges’ decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered
into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Promoter will contact
the winner(s) in accordance with the Notification of winner(s) provision to arrange for delivery of the
15. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to
use the prize as stated. Each prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the
Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. Travel &
accommodation do not form part of the prize package and any travel or travel related expenses are
the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy
these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date and Time.
If a Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct
further draws, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw on the day after the Prize
Claim Date. The alternate winner shall be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners
section of the Schedule.
17. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority.
18. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose entrants’
personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners’ names will be
published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause
to be published the winner’s names and suburb in any media, including on the Website(s).
19. If required by the Promoter, the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities
associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities as might be required by
the Promoter. The winner agrees to the Promoter using the winner’s likeness and image for any
purpose related to the Prize and Competition. The winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-
exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will
not be entitled to any fee for such use.
20. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law. (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites and mobile applications is the
entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any
automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to
automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the
following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or
offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift
value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f)
use of a Prize.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of
obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire,
earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.