TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated: September 2021
- These terms and conditions apply to all users or clients (“you”) of Kelleway Whelan Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Perth is OK (“us” or “we”) website.
- Access to our website and associated third-party information, advertisements, links and websites is done so on the basis that users agree to the following matters contained in these terms and conditions.
- You must provide us with current, complete and accurate information, including account information and promptly inform us of any updates to your information. Where information is inaccurate, we may cancel your subscription. You must keep your login information confidential and you are responsible for all activity on your account.
- You agree that the copyright in content on our website, that is not attributed to a third-party, is owned by us. You must only use this website and its content for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Any information sent to us becomes our property and we are entitled to use any ideas, concepts or techniques and reproduce such information in so far as it is permitted by law.
No Guarantee to Accuracy of Information
- This website is provided for information purposes only and we cannot guarantee, in so far as the law will allow, the accuracy, completeness or currency of information.
- User of our website must satisfy themselves and are personally responsible to make proper enquiries as to the accuracy of information displayed, including third-party information such as advertisements and linked websites. We do not make any representations as to third-party websites or advertisements.
Liability and Indemnity
- Our employees, agents and consultants exclude to the extent permitted by law, all liability to damages, whatsoever that may be suffered by any person who relies upon information contained in this website or third-party information linked to our website.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified from any claim arising out of or in connection to third-party links, websites, apps, products or services, where you provide incorrect information and/or any unauthorised use of your account.
- These terms and conditions are construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and you and we, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- If a dispute arises, you must keep all communications and discussions confidential.
- Please direct all queries in connection to our Terms and Conditions as below:
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail: 32/152 St Georges Terrace
PERTH WA 6000