Perth Is OK! Ritz-Carlton Perth Giveaway
Win the ultimate The Ritz-Carlton Perth staycation package worth $2,000!
Help us make Perth Is OK! more OK! by filling out our annual survey and go in the running to win a $2,000 The Ritz-Carlton Perth Voucher. We’re forever looking for ways to improve what we do here, but as always, we need your input – you are the reason we even exist after all! Winner drawn 30th Jan 2023.
It should only take around 5-10 minutes.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Kelleway Whelan Holdings Pty Ltd (“Perth Is OK!” or “we“). Perth Is OK! is the provider of all prizes on offer.
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional, electronic and print materials prepared and issued by Perth Is OK! form part of the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out in any such materials.
- By participating in this competition entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the competition (“Eligible Entrant”), you must:
- be a resident of Western Australia;
- be 18 years of age or over; and
- We may (in our absolute discretion):
- verify an entrant’s identity, age and the validity of entry;
- disqualify entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or who tampers with the entry process;
- disqualify entrants who enter using multiple aliases;
- accept or reject entries that contain errors or omissions; and
- deem incomplete, plagiarised, defamatory or indecipherable entries invalid.
- The competition commences at 9:00 AM on 22nd Dec 2022 (AWST) and concludes on 29TH Jan 2023 (“Entry Period”).
- To enter the competition, an Eligible Entrant must:
- Complete the ‘2023 Perth Is OK! Survey’ (link above)
- Submit their email address.
- There is one prize comprising two items (“Prize”) to be won, as described below:
|Prize Item||Quantity available||Prize Details|
|1||1||Ritz-Carlton Voucher ($2,000)|
- The Prize is valued at $2,000 (AUD) inclusive of GST
- The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be transferred or substituted except a Perth Is OK!’s discretion and subject to State or Territory legislation. No component of the Prize is redeemable for cash. However, Perth Is OK! reserves the right to substitute all or part of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value where necessary due to Prize unavailability. Any tax on the Prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this competition.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner and any other beneficiary of the Prize must comply with all the conditions of redemption and use of each component of the Prize.
- Gift cards and gift vouchers must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- If, for any reason, a winner is not able to accept the Prize or the winner does not take the Prize or redeem the vouchers comprising the Prize before the expiry, the Prize and its value is forfeited.
- The winner is responsible for making their own reservations for accommodation and dining and any other parts of the Prize and must comply with all terms and conditions of booking at Crown Perth.
Selecting a winner
- The winner will be selected in a random draw (“Draw”) from among all valid entries received during the Entry Period.
- The Draw will be conducted using a cloud-based third party random draw system on 30th Jan 2023 at Perth is OK, level 1/16 Milligan St, Perth, WA, 6000.
- The winner will be notified via email from a Perth Is OK! representative using the email address provided in the winner’s entry, within three business days after the Draw. Perth IS OK! is not responsible if the winner has provided incorrect details and, if so, any right to the Prize may be forfeited at Perth Is OK!s sole discretion.
- To claim the Prize, Perth Is OK! must receive a reply email from the winner verifying that they are the winner by 12:00 pm (AWST) 7 days after the date on which Perth Is OK! sent the email notification (“Prize Claim Period”).
- The Prize Voucher(s) will be emailed from Perth Is OK! the winner within one week after we receive a reply email in accordance with item 21 above (or such other verification process acceptable at our sole discretion). Sending the Prize vouchers to the winner’s email address constitutes fulfilment of Perth Is OK!s obligation to award the Prize, and Perth Is OK! is not responsible for any delays or failures in sending emails or emails that are missed or lost for any reason.
- If the winner fails or is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeits or does not claim the Prize within the Notification Period, any rights that person had to the Prize are extinguished and an unclaimed Prize draw will be conducted using a cloud-based third party random draw system at Perth is OK, level 1/16 Milligan St, Perth, WA, 6000 on the 7th Feb 2023. The winner of the unclaimed Prize draw will be notified via email, using the email address provided in their entry, within three business days after the unclaimed Prize draw taking place, and the terms of items 21, 22 and 23 will apply in relation to that winner.
- In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the General Manager of Perth Is OK! will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Changing the competition
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Perth Is OK! and which prevents it from complying with these terms and conditions, Perth Is OK! will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and Perth Is OK! reserves the right (subject to compliance with regulatory requirements) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend the competition, this promotion and the issue or redemption of the Prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees and agents) are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you in connection with the competition, including:
- any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries;
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
- any theft, unauthorised access or interference by another person;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by you or any beneficiary of the Prize;
- use of, or taking part in, any component of the Prize including any accommodation, travelling in any vehicle, including helicopter, or drinking or dining at any bar or restaurant; or
- participation in the competition.
- The entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of Perth Is OK! to enable it to administer the competition and publicise any Prize winner and to enable it to inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you including by way of direct marketing. If we do not collect your personal information then we will not be able to process your entry in the competition.
- The personal information of:
- the Prize winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including but not limited to the competition administrator and their agents, to the extent necessary for the Prize to be delivered to any Prize winner, and to regulatory authorities. Perth Is OK! will disclose the Prize winner’s first name, surname initial, suburb and State/Territory of residence online, in accordance with items 25 and 26 above. An entrant also agrees that Perth Is OK! may, in the event the entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and postcode in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation; and
- entrants’ personal information may be provided to external agencies or persons bound under confidentiality who are engaged by Perth IS OK! for the purposes of the competition.
- By participating in the competition, winners consent to Perth Is OK! using their (and their companions) name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times and agree to grant Perth Is OK! a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Perth Is OK! is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch or add to the image and to reproduce it in any form or media whatsoever throughout the world.
- gain access to your personal information in our possession;
- correct personal information in our possession; or
- make a complaint about Perth Is OK!’s handling of your personal information,