Ultimate Day Trip in WA – Terms and Conditions
Kleenheat – Perth Is OK! Ultimate Day Trip in WA Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas Pty Ltd ABN 40 008 679 543 of Building 161, Car Park 12, Murdoch University, Murdoch WA 6150 (“Kleenheat” or “we”) and Kelleway Whelan Holdings Pty Ltd ABN: 51 634 357 618. Kleenheat is the provider of all prizes on offer.
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional, electronic and print materials prepared and issued by Kleenheat form part of the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out in any such materials.
- By participating in this competition entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the competition (“Eligible Entrant”), you must:
- be a resident of Western Australia;
- be 18 years of age or over; and
- not be an employee (or an immediate family member of an employee) of Kleenheat, its agencies or any organisation associated with the promotion. For the purposes of the promotion, “immediate family member” includes spouse, de-facto spouse and natural, adopted or stepchild who lives in the same household as the employee.
- We may (in our absolute discretion):
- a) verify an entrant’s identity, age and the validity of entry;
- b) disqualify entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or who tampers with the entry process;
- c) disqualify entrants who enter using multiple aliases;
- d) accept or reject entries that contain errors or omissions; and
- e) deem incomplete, plagiarised, defamatory or indecipherable entries invalid.
- The competition commences at 10:00 AM on 2 June 2022 (AWST) and concludes on 16 June 2022 (“Entry Period”).
- To enter the competition, an Eligible Entrant must enter via the form on the Perth is OK website – https://cms.perthisok.com/win-the-ultimate-down-south-getaway/
- Extra entries to the competition can be accrued in accordance with the directions provided after submitting the entry form, such as by reposting the Instagram competition post to the user’s stories or commenting on the post, which Perth is OK will control.
- Kleenheat is not responsible if the Eligible Entrant’s mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry.
- Subject to item 8 above, each Eligible Entrant is limited to one unique entry.
- There is one prize comprising two items (“Prize”) to be won, as described below:
|Prize Item||Quantity available||Prize Details|
|1||4||A private flight to Leeuwin Estate inclusive of the following benefits|
a. Flight [up to 4] people in the plane.
b. Departures are from Perth (Jandakot Airport), and the flight to Leeuwin Estate are for daylight hours only.
c. Departs Perth (Jandakot) 10am, departs Leeuwin Estate 3:30pm
d. Max of 400kg per flight
|2||4||A six-course dining experience at Leeuwin Estate, inclusive of the following benefits:|
a. Six-course meal at Leeuwin Estate with museum release wines [up to 4] people
b. Return flights with Rotto Air-Taxi flight landing at Leeuwin Estate [up to 4] people
- The Prize is valued at $2,658 (AUD) inclusive of GST
- The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be transferred or substituted except at Kleenheat’s discretion and subject to State or Territory legislation. No component of the Prize is redeemable for cash. However, Kleenheat reserves the right to substitute all or part of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value where necessary due to Prize unavailability. Any tax on the Prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this competition.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner and any other beneficiary of the Prize must comply with all the conditions of redemption and use of each component of the Prize (including the conditions of Rotto Air Taxi and Leeuwin Estate and Kleenheat’s requirements, which include, but are not limited to:
- a) Flights to Leeuwin Estate are for a maximum of four adult guests;
- b) Six-course meal, partnered with museum release wines for a maximum of four adult guests;
- c) the Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion;
- d) the Prize cannot (nor can any component of the Prize) be redeemed for cash, be replaced if lost and is non-refundable; and
- e) the Prize vouchers must be presented to Rotto Air Taxi and Leeuwin Estate upon arrival at each location respectively and must be used in conjunction together.
- If, for any reason, a winner is not able to accept the Prize or the winner does not take the Prize before the expiry date of 6 June 2024, the Prize and its value is forfeited.
Selecting A Winner
16. The winner will be selected in a random draw (“Draw”) from among all valid entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of valid entries received.
- The Draw will be conducted using a cloud-based third-party random draw system at 10:00am on 21 June 2023 at Perth is OK, Level 1/16 Milligan St, Perth WA 6000.
- The winner will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email address provided in the winner’s entry, within three business days after the Draw. Kleenheat is not responsible if the winner has provided incorrect details and, if so, any right to the Prize may be forfeited at Kleenheat’s sole discretion.
- To claim the Prize, Kleenheat must receive a reply email from the winner verifying that they are the winner by 12:00 pm (AWST) 14 days after the date on which Kleenheat sent the email notification (“Prize Claim Period”).
- The Prize details will be emailed from email@example.com to the winner within one week after Kleenheat receives a reply email in accordance with item 21 above (or such other verification process acceptable at Kleenheat’s sole discretion). Sending the Prize vouchers to the winner’s email address constitutes fulfilment of Kleenheat’s obligation to award the Prize, and Kleenheat is not responsible for any delays or failures in sending emails or emails that are missed or lost for any reason.
- The Prize winner’s details will be published at https://kleenheat.com.au/about/competition-winners, within three business days after the Prize is emailed to the winner.
- If the winner fails or is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeits or does not claim the Prize within the Notification Period, any rights that person had to the Prize are extinguished and an unclaimed Prize draw will be conducted using a cloud-based third party random draw system at Perth is OK, Level 1/16 Milligan St, Perth WA 6000 at 4:00PM (AWST) on 17 July 2023. The winner of the unclaimed Prize draw will be notified via email, using the email address provided in their entry, within three business days after the unclaimed Prize draw taking place, and the terms of items 21, 22 and 23 will apply in relation to that winner.
- In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the General Manager of Kleenheat will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Changing the competition
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Kleenheat and which prevents it from complying with these terms and conditions, Kleenheat will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and Kleenheat reserves the right (subject to compliance with regulatory requirements) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend the competition, this promotion and the issue or redemption of the Prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees and agents) are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you in connection with the competition, including:
a. any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries;
b. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
c. any theft, unauthorised access or interference by another person;
d. any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
e. any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
f. any tax liability incurred by you or any beneficiary of the Prize;
g. use of, or taking part in, any component of the Prize including any accommodation, travelling in any vehicle, including helicopter, or drinking or dining at any bar or restaurant; or
h. participation in the competition.
- The entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of Kleenheat to enable it to administer the competition and publicise any Prize winner and to enable it to inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you including by way of direct marketing. If we do not collect your personal information then we will not be able to process your entry in the competition.
- The personal information of:
a. the Prize winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including but not limited to the competition administrator and their agents, to the extent necessary for the Prize to be delivered to any Prize winner, and to regulatory authorities. Kleenheat will disclose the Prize winner’s first name, surname initial, suburb and State/Territory of residence online, and will publish these details at https://kleenheat.com.au/about/competition-winners in accordance with items 25 and 26 above. An entrant also agrees that Kleenheat may, in the event the entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and postcode in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation; and
b. entrants’ personal information may be provided to external agencies or persons bound under confidentiality who are engaged by Kleenheat for the purposes of the competition.
- By participating in the competition, winners consent to Kleenheat using their (and their companions) name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times and agree to grant Kleenheat a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Kleenheat is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch or add to the image and to reproduce it in any form or media whatsoever throughout the world.
www.kleenheat.com.au/privacy. Details on how to:
a. gain access to your personal information in our possession;
b. correct personal information in our possession; or
c. make a complaint about Kleenheat’s handling of your personal information,
marketing database, or stop receiving direct marketing material from Kleenheat, you can
contact Kleenheat on 13 21 80 or (in the case of email or SMS communications) unsubscribe
using the method set out in the relevant message.