Beaches, pools, swimming holes… We love ‘em all in WA, especially during those long hot summers, which makes swimming an essential life skill for all Aussie kids.
And there’s no better time than right now to get your kids swimming and making sure they’ve got all the necessary capabilities to enjoy a summer of aquatic fun with friends and family.
If you’re looking to do exactly this for your little legend, HBF Arena and HBF Stadium have just launched their latest Swim School programs, offering a range of benefits:
- Fun, safe and friendly environment;
- Full spectrum of age ranges from parent and babies (HBF Arena), pre-school, school age and squads, to carnival and advanced squads (HBF Stadium);
- Continuous program;
- Wide range of class times to fit in with your schedule;
- No pool/parent spectator entry fee;
- Indoor heated pools (we’re not quite in summer yet!);
- Low class ratios ensuring maximum learning;
- AUSTSWIM recognised;
- Member of the Australian Swim Schools Association
So if it’s time to get your tiny one into tip top swimming shape, follow the links below to get them enrolled today:
HBF Arena Swim School, Joondalup
HBF Stadium Swim School, Mt Claremont
This article is sponsored by VenuesWest and very happily endorsed by us. Please see our Editorial Policy for more info.