Bankwest Halo Payment Ring Competition Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
You can enter by following @Bankwest, @Perthisok and tagging two friends on the relevant post (found here) during the Promotional Period.
1. This competition will commence at 8:00am WST on Monday 22 July 2019 and conclude at 11.59am WST Monday 12th August 2019 (“Promotional Period”). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Perth is OK, ABN 86 916 938 4102/10 High Street, Fremantle, WA, 6160, phone 0403701 784 is the promoter of this Promotion (“Perth is OK”).
3. To be eligible for entry (“Entrant”) into the Promotion you must (“Eligibility Criteria”):
a) Comment two friends on the relevant Instagram post using an @ tag
b) Be following Bankwest & Perth Is OK on Instagram
c) Have a public profile on Instagram so Bankwest can view your Entry
d) Have the consent of your parent(s) or guardian(s) to enter the Promotion, if you are under 18 years of age.
e) Reside in Western Australia
f) Accept these Terms & Conditions
4. Employees and agents, and their immediate family, of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest) and their associated agencies and entities are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. Multiple entries are permitted.
6. Valid entries are those that satisfy the eligibility criteria and are submitted before 11.59pm WST on Monday 12 Aug 2019.
7. There is one (1) prize to be won as follows:
b) Complimentary Bankwest Halo Ring
The Bankwest Halo Ring must be linked to a Bankwest Easy Transaction Account, or another Bankwest Transaction Account. In the case the winner doesn’t already hold a Bankwest Transaction Account, the winner may be required to open one to receive the complementary Bankwest Halo ring. Terms and conditions apply to opening the account. The Bankwest Halo payment ring is only available to Australian citizens and Permanent or Temporary Residents over 16 years of age with an Australian residential address. To decide if this product is right, please carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement for the product. Product Disclosure Statements can be obtained from Bankwest stores, from bankwest.com.au, or by contacting the Bankwest Customer Help Centre on 13 17 19. Normal account opening procedures apply.
The total prize pool is $2,000.00
8. The Winner will be notified by a comment on the Instagram post and direct message by a Perth is OK representatives at Perth is OK, 2/10 High Street, Fremantle, WA 6160 on Wednesday 14 August 2019 at 9am (Draw Date).
9. Each prize must be deposited into a Bankwest Transaction Account. If you don’t already hold a Bankwest Transaction Account, you will be required to open one to have your prize deposited (a Bankwest TeleNet account cannot be used for this purpose). Terms and conditions apply to opening the account. To decide if this product is right for you, please carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement for the product. Product Disclosure Statements can be obtained from your local Bankwest store, from the Bankwest web site bankwest.com.au or by contacting the Bankwest Customer Help Centre on 13 17 19. Normal account opening procedures apply.
10. If the winner considers that the Bankwest accounts on offer do not suit their needs, Bankwest may deposit the prize funds into another nominated account.
11. The Winner must collect their Prize in a manner to be determined by Perth is OK. If a Winner is unable or unwilling to take the Prize as stated, or if the Prize remains unclaimed within 3 months of draw date, the Winner will be deemed ineligible and will forfeit the prize. Where a Winner has been deemed ineligible a new Winner will be selected at the absolute discretion of Bankwest, in the same manner and place as the original draw.
12. Winners must accept their Prize ‘as is’ and acknowledge that Bankwest accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize. All Winners should seek advice from the Australian Tax Office or their own taxation adviser or independent financial adviser before accepting the Prize.
13. In regard to the Prize, the Prize cannot be transferred. The Prize is exclusive of costs incurred with accepting the Prizes unless otherwise stated.
14. Bankwest will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize listed. The Prize is subject to change at the Bankwest’s discretion. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, Bankwest reserves the right to substitute for that Prize or item for a Prize or item of an equivalent value subject to any written directions given under applicable trade promotion laws and regulations.
15. Bankwest’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Bankwest reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who does not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
17. Each Entrant consents, or the Entrant(s) parent(s) or guardian(s) if the Entrant is under the age of 18, to Bankwest using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph and/or film) in media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), Bankwest and or products/services supplied by Bankwest.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and each Entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Western Australia.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.