To help you get in the spirit of Christmas, IKEA Perth has partnered with Perth is Ok to give you the chance to win a Christmas SFM Hamper and $300 IKEA gift card. Create a gingerbread house using the IKEA KIT and simply post a photo of your creation on the competition post for your chance to WIN.
- Create a gingerbread house using the IKEA Gingerbread house KIT and post a photo of your creation on the competition post for your chance to win a Christmas SFM Hamper and a $300 IKEA gift card. There are two prizes up for grabs, one per each category. The categories are:
- Junior – The creator of the gingerbread house must be 15 years of age or younger. Parents can enter on their behalf but must state the age of the entrant.
- Senior – 15 years and over.
The entrant must state which category they are entering by commenting on their entry post.
- The Promotion Period is 02.11.2020 to 13.12.2020 inclusive.
- Offer is available for WA residents only.
- The offer includes x2 $300 IKEA gift card and x2 SFM Hampers, one for each category.
- One winner for each category will be selected by the IKEA Marketing Manager and the Swedish Food Market & Bistro Manager.
- Once announced, Perth is OK will contact the winner and gather their contact details, which will then be passed on to the Perth Marketing team.
- Once contacted by Perth is OK, it is up to the winner to provide their contact details to be eligible to collect their prize.
- The competition is only available through the Perth is OK Instagram account.
- To be eligible to enter, you must enter according the rules of the competition as stated on the Instagram post.
- The offer cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- No split transactions
- The SFM hamper will include a variety of available products selected based on availability and to the value of up to $100. The products cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash by the winners.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other special, discount, promotional offer or IKEA FAMILY or IKEA Business member offers unless otherwise stated.
- If a claimant wishes to return one or more product(s) from their qualifying transaction for which they received the offer, and as a result, the purchase of product(s) to be returned would result in the qualifying transaction changing the eligible discount amount the claimant may return the product(s) in accordance with the IKEA standard refund terms and conditions and consumer law, to receive a refund for the amount of the returned product(s) less the discount received.
- The Promoter is IKEA Pty Limited, Tempe NSW 2044. A.B.N. 84 006 270 757.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time during the offer period.
- All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- IKEA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes to the law or changes to our services. We request that customers review the terms on a regular basis.
- All items are advertised in good faith to be available at time of the offer. However, unforeseen problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. While great care has been taken to ensure accuracy of all prices and descriptions, IKEA reserves the right to correct any errors and adjust prices, especially for GST, customs duty or other statutory charges that are out of our control.