Name of the Competition:
The Ultimate PERi-PERi Playoff
Perth Is OK, ABN 86 916 938 4102, Level 32/152 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA, 600
Nando’s Australia Pty Limited, ACN 079 066 407, having its registered office at 40 Mollison Street, Abbotsford, VIC, 3067.
The Competition commences at 4pm AWST on 21st of September, 2021. Entrants must submit the completed Entry by 3.59pm AWST on 25 September.
Judging Date and Time:
The winner will be randomly selected and drawn on Saturday, September 25.
Entrants must be at least 16 years of age. If under the age of 16 years of age, entry will be deemed invalid.
The Promoter may require entrant(s) and their nominated companion to provide proof of age in a form acceptable to the Promoter. Should an entrant or their nominated companion be unable to satisfy this requirement the entrant may forfeit their Prize.
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, TAS, SA, WA, NT
The winner will be selected at random from those names who have photos in the “Ultimate PERi-PERi Playoff”. 1 vote = 1 entry.
5 x $200 vouchers (total $1,000). To be used within Australia.
Terms & Conditions of the Prize:
1. The Major Prize Winners must claim the prize by 17.00pm AEDST on 04/08/21 otherwise they will forfeit their prize. The Major Prize will be offered to another person randomly sleected. The next Winner drawn will be notified by direct message within two business days of the relevant reselection. Second chance Major Prize winner must claim the prize by 12.00pm AEDST on 10/08/21.
2. The Major Prize Winner will also be advised of other information they may need to provide to Nando’s to redeem their prize.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Relevant States who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any) and have a valid email address. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Nando’s takes no responsibility for lost, late or incomprehensible, poorly worded, bland or incorrect entries in the competition. We also accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek independent financial advice from such matters.
5. In the event of state of emergency, war, terrorism, weather event, natural disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, we are entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
6. In entering the competition you assume the risk and responsibility for any loss damage of consequence resulting directly or indirectly from viruses, damage or other defects.
7. Nando’s shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of Nando’s or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
8. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Nando’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. Nando’s assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Nando’s may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
9. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Nando’s control, Nando’s may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at Nando’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
10. Nando’s reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Nando’s, whose decision is final. Nando’s reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion. If such problems arise, then Nando’s may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
11. Entrants consent to Nando’s using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Nando’s.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Nando’s which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Nando’s reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. Nando’s is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Nando’s on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
15. In consideration for Nando’s accepting the Entrant’s entry, the Entrant releases and forever discharges Nando’s from all claims that the Entrant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any entrant’s participation in this promotion; the Winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize, and the Winner’s guest’s acceptance and use of the Prize.
16. The entrant indemnifies and holds harmless Nando’s to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person (including but not limited to other entrants in the promotion), arising as a result of or in connection with the entrant’s participation in the promotion.
18. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. To enter the Competition entrants must follow the Entry Method and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Competition Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Entries Per Person. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately. Automated – computer – generated entries will not be accepted
19. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the entry is not obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
20. All entries in this Competition are the property of the entrant and each entrant, by entering this competition, grants the Promoter an irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide gratis licence to reproduce, edit, publish, communicate and otherwise use their entry to the Competition in any manner whatsoever including, without limitation, in further promotion of the Competition, by way of commercial purposes and may extend to or involve use by or with one or more third parties. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant shall complete and sign a formal licence of copyright to give effect to the foregoing.
21. . The judges’ decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Promoter will contact the winner(s) in accordance with the Notification of winner(s) provision to arrange for delivery of the Prize.
22. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Each prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. Travel & accommodation do not form part of the prize package and any travel or travel related expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner
Total Value of the Prize Pool:
AU$1,o00 (inclusive of GST)
Notification of Winners:
Winners will be notified by social media by September 28, 2021.
The Promoter needs to collect the personal information required to be submitted with your entry so it can enter you in the Competition. The Promoter may use personal information about you for related purposes, including sending you information (including electronically) about Nando’s and further competitions. Nando’s Privacy Statement can be found at http://www.nandos.com.au/privacy. Personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners.