Updated: December 2021
- We respect your right to privacy and are committed to our obligations pursuant to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail, phone numbers, financial information, photographic identification, social media identification, details of internet use behaviour that may include your IP address, browser history, type of browser used, cookies and location information.
- If you access our website (or any part of it) via a social media plugin such as Facebook, or otherwise, you consent to us collecting, storing and using the information you make available to us.
- We will not collect your personal information unless is it reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of our functions or activities.
- You may provide your personal information to enable us to send you updates, information, advertising, marketing, to process your products, subscriptions, registrations or booking requests in connection to our services.
- Should you engage with us online by social media or through our website, your name, comments or photographs may appear and may continue to appear even after you cancel your subscription.
- We primarily hold your information to enable us to provide our services and products, which includes but is not limited to:
d. Home delivery subscriptions;
e. Digital services subscriptions;
h. customer surveys; and
i. applications (“apps”),
collectively, the “Company Services”.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or e-mail preferences, respond to surveys, enter competitions, provide financial or credit card information, communicate with our customer service team or engage with our services on social media.
- We may supplement the information we collect about you with information from other sources. This may include information from publicly available sources (such as other published content) and data providers, as well as information from our business partners or related and affiliated companies in Australia or internationally.
Use of Your Personal Information
- We may use your personal information collected from you to provide you with information and updates about our services or products, which may include the services and products of related third-party providers. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available. We may use your personal information to improve our products or services and better understand your needs.
- In providing our products and services or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party organisations, including:
- outsourced services providers and their personnel;
- third parties authorised by you to receive personal information held by us;
- our legal, accounting, financial or professional advisors;
- regulatory, government and other authorities as required by law; and
- our related organisations.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties including recipients who are overseas for the purpose of data research, statistical services, marketing and advertising in line with our products and services.
- We will ensure that any third-party overseas recipient is made aware of the requirement to comply with the APPs.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including but not limited to e-mail, sms, mail or telephone.
- Direct marketing.If you do not want to receive promotional messages from us, you can change your account settings or follow the unsubscribe instructions, which we include at the bottom of our e-mails and text messages.
- If you have linked any of your social media profiles to your account for any Company Service, you can cancel that link by changing your account settings.
Security and Right to Gain Access to Personal Information Held
- We use reasonable measures to safeguard the personal information we hold about you from loss, theft, unauthorised use, disclosure or modification, including:
- System security: We take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to our online and computerised systems by using measures such as firewalls, data encryption, virus detection methods, and password restricted access;
- Property security: At our business premises, we may engage security personnel and use ID cards to restrict access to those premises;
- Third parties: We take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who store or assist us to store your personal information adopt appropriate security measures.
- You have the right to obtain access to personal information held subject to relevant exemptions under the law and subject to sufficient proof of your identity. You must make your request in writing as detailed at the bottom of this page.
- We reserve the right to charge you any administrative fees that may be associated with the provision of this information. If this information is in large quantities, we reserve the right to request that you attend in person to physically inspect requested documentation.
- While using our Website you may access other sites by clicking on links that we have provided. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites. On accessing other websites, you should carefully read their privacy policies to ensure you are satisfied with their policy.
Further Information and Complaints Handling Process
- We will contact you within 7 business days after receipt of your query to let you know the next steps and to obtain any further information. After we receive all information as to your query or complaint, we will respond as soon practicable and keep you informed of timeframes.
- You can obtain further information regarding obligations imposed on organisations under Australian privacy laws from the Office of Australian Information Commissioner including the APPs at: gov.au
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail: 32/152 St Georges Terrace
PERTH WA 6000